So 2016 was a great year for me (except all the current events that made me feel all the feels) and a big chunk of that is because of Mysterium Philippines!
I was always fascinated by Tarot, mostly because I thought a deck of illustrated cards could tell me my future and shit; all thanks to all the horror movies I watched when I was younger. So when I was able to buy my own deck, I tried to learn tarot with the help of YouTube and a bunch of blogs.
I tried learning about tarot and I didn’t know my limitations. I needed someone to guide me and thankfully I found Mysterium.
I started May 2016 through their distance tarot program. I didn’t live far away, but I’m a lazy girl so I didn’t want to leave my fortress hahaha. It’s a six week course, one suit per week. I was given homework to do and I had to submit them at the end of every week. It was amazing, but I wanted to go the center to finally learn (and meet) from Sir Rob. OMG it wasn’t as different learning from the center and learning from your own home, Sir Rob would answer all my questions (because I’m a worrier.) and would be so understanding of everyone.
Suffice to say after learning at the Mysterium center for one day… I liked it better because I like learning with classmates and getting to give each other tips and tricks also new friends!!! By the time we finished the Introduction to Tarot course, I signed up for multiple classes for the coming months.
A rundown of the courses I took:
- Intro to Tarot- a six-week course. Learning with all the tarot basics plus you get to earn money while taking the course. It legit tells you that Tarot IS JUST A GUIDE. You make your own future. Mysterium tells its Tarot students to empower their clients and to never doom them to a future they don’t want.
- Intuitive awakenings -want to enhance or “open your third eye.” You get a rundown on chakras, auras, and how to connect to your intuitive side. You’ll learn how to see, hear, feel, or see things you don’t normally see, oh and how you can ignore them when you want to.
- Tarot for Self Discovery- a whole day workshop. It helps you use tarot to talk to your unconscious. *bring tissues, you might cry.
- Advanced Tarot -a lot like Tarot for Self Discovery but it introduces new ways to use tarot besides just reading it. *pre- req intro to tarot. 7 week course.
- Advanced Intuitive Awakening- you watched Doctor Strange? it’s kinda like that. you learn about astral projection. *drink lots of water and get lots of rest it’s a bit tiring.
- Seraphim Blueprint level 1- the first in the Philippines (THANK YOU, SARAH!) a healing modality that works with angels. It’s a whole day thing with lots of meditation/attunements. *no coffee before class and drink lot of water in between.
- Reiki 1- an intro and an attunement of one of the most popular energy healing modalities. It teaches how to channel energy for self-healing and healing for others. * drink lots of water between the breaks.
Sir Rob is hilarious and frank. He would tease us if we asked weird questions, but he would answer them and then he would tell us his experiences. He’s been reading the tarot for more than 20 years, so he has a lot to share with us. He became a friend to all of us as well. He would encourage us to start our own tarot business and damn right he would help you too if you have problems.
Ma’am Sarah is different from Sir Rob, she’s absolutely caring and sweet. My first class with her was Seraphim Blueprint level 1. To see someone as passionate in helping and healing other people, she gave me the reason to look into energy healing. She showed me how compassion and empathy connects us all. She’s like the mom of Mysterium.
*btw Sir Rob and Ma’am Sarah are married to each other. Such a beautiful couple. Love emojis!!!
Mysterium Philippines is a great esoteric learning center, you get teachers who are legit supportive and you get to meet people with the same interests while learning. I felt so accepted and I made new friends. They made my 2016 the best.
contact Mysterium here:
Mysterium Philippines Learning Center
Mezzanine Unit, Burgundy Place Condominium
Katipunan Ave., Cor. B. Gonzales St., Quezon City